5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the 1 major difference between a wedge and an inclined plane?
- What are the 2 ways to find the MA of a wedge?
- A force can do 4 things...
- when solid objects slide over each other _____ friciton results
- A machine with a MA of 5 mulitplies the effort force _____ times?
- a A wedge moves and an inclined plane doesn't
- b make an object move, slow down an object, stop an object from moving, and change the direction of the object
- c 5
- d MA = RF divided by EF or MA = l divided by w
- e sliding
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1st class, 2nd class, and 3rd class
- Actual Mechanical Advantage
- Ideal Mechanical Advantage
- Length divided by Height
- fulcrum, resistance, effort
5 True/False questions
These pulleys change the direction of the applied force: → moveable
THe formula for AMA is: → RF divided by EF
2 things a screw can do are ____ and ____ → fasten and raise
How much power is used when a person pushes an object with 100N of force a distance of 10m in 5 seconds? → 200 Watts
What are the 2 ways to find the MA of a wheel and axle? → MA = RF divided by EF or MA = l divided by w