5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A force can be exerted on an object without work being done because...
- What are the 2 ways to find the MA of a wheel and axle?
- 3 examples of fluids are:
- when solid objects slide over each other _____ friciton results
- Is work being done when you carry an object a distance? Why?
- a water, oil, and air
- b MA = Wheel Diameter divided by Axle Diameter OR MA = RF divided by EF
- c No, the object isn't moving, you are!!!!!!
- d sliding
- e force is exerted through distance
5 Multiple choice questions
- MA = EA divided by RA or MA = RF divided by EF
- fixed, moveable, and block and tackle
- A wedge moves and an inclined plane doesn't
- mechanical advantage (MA)
5 True/False questions
Force is measured with: → Spring Scale
The 6 simple machines are: → effort and resistance
The force exerted by a fluid is called _____ friction → fluid
What device makes work easier? → Simple Machines
The gear recieving that force is called the _____ gear → driven