5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do you need to exert a LARGER or SMALLER force than the force of friction in oreder to move an object?
- when solid objects slide over each other _____ friciton results
- the fulcrum, effort, and resistance are in what order in a 2nd class lever?
- Force is measured with:
- The gear recieving that force is called the _____ gear
- a sliding
- b driven
- c Spring Scale
- d fulcrum, resistance, effort
- e LARGER!
5 Multiple choice questions
- MA = RF divided by EF or MA = l divided by w
- force is exerted through distance
- Simple Machines
5 True/False questions
A Lever is made up of what 4 parts? → Gear
The 2 arms of a lever are: → 1st class, 2nd class, and 3rd class
Force is measure in: → Newtons
The formula for finding power us: → w = f x d
Gear Ratios are caluculated by... → finding the LCM of the 2 gears based on the # of teeth they have, and dividing the LCM by the # of teeth they each have