← Simple Machines Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The MA of a machine that moves 800 kg resistance with a 200 kg effort force is:
- What are the 2 ways to find the MA of a pulley?
- A force can be exerted on an object without work being done because...
- Is work being done when you carry an object a distance? Why?
- The unit we use to measure work is:
- a force is exerted through distance
- b No, the object isn't moving, you are!!!!!!
- c 4
- d Newton-meters (N-m) OR Joules (J)
- e MA = RF divided by EF or fixed=1, moveable=2, and block and tackle=3 or more
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Spring Scale
- Simple Machines
- simple or compound
- MA = RF divided by EF or MA = l divided by w
5 True/False Questions
The # of times a machine multiples the effort force is called: → 5
A wedge can ____, ____, and ____ → push or pull
THe formula for AMA is: → RF divided by EF
Force is measure in: → Spring Scale
3 examples of fluids are: → effort and resistance