5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A minor, unreal or eerie similarity. Can also mean an effigy.
- b To confuse or perplex. To mystify or confuse, as with bewildering arguments or misleading statements.
- c Capable of varying interpretation. Dubious, uncertain, or suspect.
- d The act of passive agreement or assent without objection.
- e Strong and powerful; reminiscent of the god Hercules in vitality. Also can mean daunting or formidable-so difficult as to require the strength of Hercules
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To twist (the body), especially in reaction to pain or strong sensation.
- A paradise or utopia.
- Extremely talkative. Someone prone to nervous chatter.
- A forerunner. something that foreshadows a future event or trend.
- Wordy. That which uses unnecessary language.
5 True/False Questions
Ennui → To find fault in trivial matters or raise petty objections.
Canonical → To find fault in trivial matters or raise petty objections.
Diminution → Listlessness, dissatisfaction, or boredom.
Tete-a-Tete → Abusive language. denunciatory or overly harsh speech or writing.
Invective → Wordy. That which uses unnecessary language.