5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Capable of varying interpretation. Dubious, uncertain, or suspect.
- b The act of passive agreement or assent without objection.
- c Extremely talkative. Someone prone to nervous chatter.
- d Listlessness, dissatisfaction, or boredom.
- e To disprove or demonstrate to be false; to contradict appearances.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In accordance with or conforming to established (church) law. Also accepted as belonging within a body of work.
- A fabrication or unfounded story.
- Wordy. That which uses unnecessary language.
- To find fault in trivial matters or raise petty objections.
- Strong and powerful; reminiscent of the god Hercules in vitality. Also can mean daunting or formidable-so difficult as to require the strength of Hercules
5 True/False questions
Caveat Emptor → A forerunner. something that foreshadows a future event or trend.
Tete-a-Tete → Abusive language. denunciatory or overly harsh speech or writing.
Writhe → To disprove or demonstrate to be false; to contradict appearances.
Befuddle → To disprove or demonstrate to be false; to contradict appearances.
Disconcerting → Ruffled, upset. That which upsets harmony or balance.