5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Capable of varying interpretation. Dubious, uncertain, or suspect.
- b To twist (the body), especially in reaction to pain or strong sensation.
- c To disprove or demonstrate to be false; to contradict appearances.
- d Ruffled, upset. That which upsets harmony or balance.
- e Wordy. That which uses unnecessary language.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A paradise or utopia.
- Abusive language. denunciatory or overly harsh speech or writing.
- A forerunner. something that foreshadows a future event or trend.
- Strong and powerful; reminiscent of the god Hercules in vitality. Also can mean daunting or formidable-so difficult as to require the strength of Hercules
- In accordance with or conforming to established (church) law. Also accepted as belonging within a body of work.
5 True/False Questions
Tete-a-Tete → Abusive language. denunciatory or overly harsh speech or writing.
Acquiescence → The act of passive agreement or assent without objection.
Diminution → Reduction or decrease due to outside influence.
Ennui → A fabrication or unfounded story.
Simulacrum → Extremely talkative. Someone prone to nervous chatter.