5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- colorectal cancer
- periodontal disease
- a lack of appetite
- b adenocarcinoma of the colon or rectum, or both
- c gallstones in the gallbladder
- d abnormal accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- e inflammation and degeneration of gums, teeth, and surrounding bone.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- chronic inflammation of the colon with presence of ulcers.
- abnormal tube-like passageway near the anus
- malignant tumor of the stomach
- gas expelled through the anus.
- yellow orange coloration of the skin and whites of the eyes caused by high levels of bilirubin in the blood.
5 True/False Questions
cirrohosis → chronic degenerative disease of the liver
oral leukoplakia → failure of the lower esophagus sphincter (LES) muscle to relax
colonic polyposis → polyps (benign growths) protrude from the mucous membrane of the colon
dysentry → abnormal accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
gastroesophageal reflux → solids and fluids return to the mouth from the stomach