5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- peptic ulcer
- herpes genitalis
- a HSV2 occurs on the reproductive organs.
- b twisting of the intestine on itself.
- c painful, inflamed intestines
- d lack of appetite
- e open sore or lesion of the mucous membrane of the stomach or duodenum
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- difficulty in passing stools
- abnormal side pockets (outpouching in the intestinal wall)
- difficulty in swallowing
- inflammation of the pancreas
- chronic inflammation of the colon with presence of ulcers.
5 True/False Questions
jaundice → abnormal accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
flatus → failure of peristalsis with resulting obstruction of the intestines.
dental carries → tooth decay
diarrhea → frequent passage of loose, watery stools
hernia → protrusion of an organ or part through the muscle normally containing it