5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a The distance traveled or to be traveled.
- b The winner in a contest or struggle.
- c Full of woe; unhappy.
- d To make such a mistake.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Successful in a contest or battle.
- Trouble; misfortune
- To move in a clumsy or careless way.
- The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
- To mock; to ridicule.
5 True/False Questions
Blunder → A stupid or careless mistake.
Abandon → To make such a mistake.
Woe → Deep distress or misery.
Detect → To discover something not easily noticed.
Abandon → To withdraw help or support from one in need.