5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To mock; to ridicule.
- b To give up by leaving in time of danger.
- c To move in a clumsy or careless way.
- d Very big; enormous.
- e One who keeps watch or guards a point of entry.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
- To make such a mistake.
- Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
- A stupid or careless mistake.
- Very bad; wretched.
5 True/False questions
Haul → To pull or carry with effort.
Abandon → To lose or give up completely.
Victor → The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
Haul → The amount caught or taken at one time.
Siege → Deep distress or misery.