5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To mock; to ridicule.
- b Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
- c Very big; enormous.
- d To move in a clumsy or careless way.
- e Successful in a contest or battle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To be very happy.
- Deep distress or misery.
- To get better of; to defeat.
- To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
- Full of woe; unhappy.
5 True/False questions
Woe → Very bad; wretched.
Detect → The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
Haul → Very bad; wretched.
Blunder → To make such a mistake.
Adversary → An enemy or opponent.