5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To mock; to ridicule.
- b An enemy or opponent.
- c Successful in a contest or battle.
- d To pull or carry with effort.
- e To move in a clumsy or careless way.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
- The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
- To give up by leaving in time of danger.
- To get better of; to defeat.
- To make such a mistake.
5 True/False Questions
Abandon → To move in a clumsy or careless way.
Rejoice → To be very happy.
Colossal → Full of woe; unhappy.
Abandon → To withdraw help or support from one in need.
Haul → The distance traveled or to be traveled.