5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a Full of woe; unhappy.
- b To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
- c One who keeps watch or guards a point of entry.
- d To lose or give up completely.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To be very happy.
- To move in a clumsy or careless way.
- The amount caught or taken at one time.
- Deep distress or misery.
- Successful in a contest or battle.
5 True/False Questions
Woeful → Very bad; wretched.
Detect → To discover something not easily noticed.
Victor → Deep distress or misery.
Colossal → Full of woe; unhappy.
Adversary → An enemy or opponent.