5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The amount caught or taken at one time.
- b Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
- c Successful in a contest or battle.
- d An enemy or opponent.
- e The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very big; enormous.
- Deep distress or misery.
- To move in a clumsy or careless way.
- To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
- To discover something not easily noticed.
5 True/False questions
Victor → The winner in a contest or struggle.
Overpower → Successful in a contest or battle.
Haul → To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
Woeful → Very bad; wretched.
Sentinel → One who keeps watch or guards a point of entry.