5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
- b A stupid or careless mistake.
- c Very big; enormous.
- d To be very happy.
- e To withdraw help or support from one in need.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very bad; wretched.
- One who keeps watch or guards a point of entry.
- Deep distress or misery.
- To lose or give up completely.
- Successful in a contest or battle.
5 True/False questions
Sinister → The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
Woeful → Full of woe; unhappy.
Woe → Trouble; misfortune
Victor → To mock; to ridicule.
Baffle → To pull or carry with effort.