5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a Very bad; wretched.
- b A stupid or careless mistake.
- c To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
- d To give up by leaving in time of danger.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Full of woe; unhappy.
- To discover something not easily noticed.
- Deep distress or misery.
- Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
- An enemy or opponent.
5 True/False questions
Overpower → Successful in a contest or battle.
Woe → Trouble; misfortune
Abandon → To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
Haul → The distance traveled or to be traveled.
Victor → Successful in a contest or battle.