← sj5thgrade test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to keep something going by giving what it needs
- b A _______ names a person, place, thing,or idea.
- c To form plural noun: add _____ to most singular nouns.
- d A pronoun's _______ is the noun or nouns to which the pronoun refers.
- e to be overflowing with life or energy
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to retell what happened
- To form plural noun: add ________ to nouns ending in sh,ch,ss,s, or x.
- something dried out from lack of water
- when you feel sad
5 True/False Questions
uninhabitable → tol
y and add es → an activity or task you take on in an effort to accomplish something
monotonous → A ________ is a word that takes the place of one or more nouns.
capi → tol
nouns → _____ that end in s only need an apostrophe added after the s to make them possessive. Plural nouns that do not end in s can be made possessive by adding an apostrophe plus s.