5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the route in between the western ports of Africa to the Caribbean and southern U.S. that carried the slave trade
- wealthy farmers with large plantations
- Religious revival in the American colonies of the eighteenth century during which a number of new Protestant churches were established.
- South-Plantations/loyalist/Protestant /Country/Cash Crops/Strong Education
- Several accusations of witchcraft led to sensational trials in Salem, Massachusetts at which Cotton Mather presided as the chief judge. 18 people were hanged as witches. Afterwards, most of the people involved admitted that the trials and executions had been a terrible mistake.
4 True/False Questions
cash crops → wealthy farmers with large plantations
Bacon's Rebellion → A rebellion lead by Nathaniel Bacon with backcountry farmers to attack Native Americans in an attemp to gain more land
plantations → wealthy farmers with large plantations
pirates → wealthy farmers with large plantations