5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Voluntary Muscles
- a A __________ is an organ that can relax and contract, and provides the force needed to move your body parts.
- b Muscles always __________ on your bones when you move.
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "B" ?
- d Muscles that you have direct control over.
- e When one muscle of a pair __________, the other relaxes.
5 Multiple choice questions
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "E" ?
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Back" what is letter "S" ?
- These muscles help you to pull your forearm up.
- These are a group of muscles that help you pull back your whole leg. You also sit on these muscles!
- These thick bands of tissue attach bone to bone.
5 True/False questions
Tendons → Which group of muscles can be used to pull back your forearm to make your arm straight?
Smooth Muscles → These muscles contract and relax slowly.
Skeletal Muscles → You have more of these muscles than any other types of muscles.
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "I" ?
Deep Back Muscles → These muscles contract quickly and tire easily.