← Atmosphere Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the transfer of heat energy in a liquid or gas through the motion of the liquid or gas caused by differences in density
- the outermost layer of earth's atmosphere
- The lower part of the thermosphere, where electrically charged particles called ions are found.
- lines that connect points that have the same temperature
- the transfer of energy through space in the form of visible light and ultra violet rays
4 True/False Questions
Conduction → the transfer of heat energy through collisions of the atoms or molecules of a substance
Mesosphere → The lower part of the thermosphere, where electrically charged particles called ions are found.
Ozone → the total kinetic energy of all of the particles of the substance
Temperature Inversion → when the air at Earth's surface is colder than the air above, so convection does not occur