5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 24. _______ are antimicrobial proteins.
- 39. Memory T cells can live up to
- 19. _______ is not a cardinal sign characteristic of inflammation.
- 34. Helper T (TH) cells recognize antigens when they are bound to a(n)
- 28. A(n) _________ is the region of the molecule that is recognized by antibodies.
- a epitope
- b major histocompatibility complex (MHC) protein
- c impaired use
- d interferons
- e decades
5 Multiple choice questions
- cytotoxic T cells
- artificial passive immunity
- the thymus
5 True/False questions
47. Most common allergies are the result of → decades
44. This is the class of immunoglobulin that provides passive immunity to the newborn. → IgA
25. One characteristic of the immune response is specificity. This means that → cancer cells
18. This is the first of a serious of neutrophil behaviors in inflammation → impaired use
10. Removal of the _______ will be the most harmful of all for a one-year-old child.] → T cells