5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 32. The majority of T cells of the naïve lymphocyte pool wait for the encounter with foreign antigens in
- 22. These are a group of proteolytic enzymes secreted by natural killer (NK) cells.
- 39. Memory T cells can live up to
- 23. Complement C3b protein coats bacteria and stimulates phagocytosis by _____ in a process called _____.
- 49. A person who is HIV-positive and has helper T (TH) cells count lower than ______ has AIDS.
- a 200 cells
- b decades
- c neutrophils and macrophanges; opsonization
- d granzymes
- e the lymphatic tissues
5 Multiple choice questions
- impaired use
- natural killer (NK) cells
- artificial passive immunity
- cancer cells
5 True/False questions
38. Cytotoxic T (TC) cells are like a natural killer (NK) cell because they both → major histocompatibility complex (MHC) protein
5. All these forces help lymph to flow except → the lymphatic node pump
34. Helper T (TH) cells recognize antigens when they are bound to a(n) → major histocompatibility complex (MHC) protein
35. Antigen-presenting cells usually display processed antigens to T cells in → the thymus
47. Most common allergies are the result of → decades