6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a document that accompanies a supply order and lists the enclosed items.
- statement of income and expenditures; shows whether in a given period a business made or lost money and how much
- amounts the practice owes
- the amount of money an employee is paid after all taxes are withheld
- a federal agency that regulates and enforces various taxes
- any report that provides a summary of activities, such as a payroll report or a profit-and -loss statement.
6 True/False Questions
federal unemployment tax → a federal agency that regulates and enforces various taxes
audit → inspection of records to determine compliance and to detect fraud
check stub → indicates to whom a check was issued in what amount and on what date
check register → place to record checks that have been written
payroll → the process of calculating employee salary
gross income → a statement of debt owed; a bill