← SAT Words 23/50 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Steadfast.
- b Awkward or slow.
- c A misunderstanding attended by ill feeling, perplexity, or strife.
- d Exempt, as from disease.
- e To cause to become less or worse.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An unreal image presented to the senses.
- To make pregnant.
- To assail with arguments, insinuations, or accusations.
- That which is made as a likeness or copy.
- The state or quality of being unfit, unseemly, or inappropriate.
5 True/False Questions
impel → To drive or urge forward.
immortalize → The act or practice of bringing from one country into another.
impersonal → Not relating to a particular person or thing.
impliable → Capable of being inferred.
immaterial → Habitually engaged in licentious or lewd practices.