← SAT Words 23/50 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Rudeness.
- b Obligatory.
- c Unpremeditated.
- d That which may be used to produce light.
- e To cause to last or to be known or remembered throughout a great or indefinite length of time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Contrary to the rules of sound thought.
- Not to be approved, considered, or allowed, as testimony.
- Not relating to a particular person or thing.
- An unreal image presented to the senses.
5 True/False Questions
implicit → To show or prove to be involved in or concerned
impliable → Capable of being inferred.
illumine → To make bright or clear.
impudence → Insolent disrespect.
immersion → The act of plunging or dipping entirely under water or another fluid.