5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- D. Lloyd Geo
- Sigmund Freud
- a 1905 "Interpretation of Dreams" Humans are not as rational as we thought we were because everything in our mind is at battle with eachother
- b Prussian Parliament - 1850: William I; the liberals started to be the majority and annoyed the king
- c They were the most populous ethnic group in Austria. They were inspired by the French and started to demand things like a new constitution.
- d led G.B. WWI
- e ex: Monet; instead of creating reality, they creation things that werent very realistic. Because of the invention of the camera in 1869, artists tried capturing things that the camera couldnt.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Marx thought that the Proletariats would revolt and have "Dictatorship of the Proletariat" - didnt happen bec the Bourgeoisie became bigger.
- In Demark; Bismark went and told them he wanted it, he defeated them and got it.
- Put people together to try and fight for a new constitution, equality, etc.; the church didnt like this because the pope wouldnt be ableto control a large Italy.Republic of Italy
- they advanced, but did not finish so it was unsuccessful. had to melt church bells to make artillery
- 99 years of peace; respected eachothers sphere's of influence and they didnt allow warfare to occur again because it would take away old regime ideas
5 True/False Questions
New Brunswick → Formed when Canada was reorganized
Paris Peace Conference → 1870: wanted to add it to the confederation, but France said no, started Franco-Prussian war.
Louis Napolean Bonaparte → nephew of napolean - he was the president of the Republic of New France in 1852 - he declared France an empire again.
Sudetendland → the part of Czechoslavakia where the Germans lived - he got it, but then he took the rest of czec.
Turnip Winter → nothing to eat in Germany and they were getting desperate, so they had to break the blockade by using submarine warfare.