← Bar Louie Menu 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Grilled Cheese
- Name the five cheeses in our Louie's Mac and Cheese.
- What is the dressing for the Pear Salad?
- Kid Tenders
- Describe the tuscan chicken pasta.
- a 4 oz chicken tenders, marinated in buttermilk, coated in chicken flour, fried until crisp and golden. Served with 2 oz fries and 2 oz honey mustard
- b 4 slices of american melted between 2 slices of sourdough. served with fries.
- c 8 oz of cavatappi pasta with sauteet chicken, tossed with spin dip mix and alfredo sauce, garnished with bruschetta tomatos,parmesan, parsley and a toast point
- d Cheddar, white american, yellow american, cream cheese, parmesan
- e Apple Cider vinaigrette
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 6 oz sliced grilled chicken over a bed of romaine lettuce tossed with shredded carrots, avocado, charred corn, mandarin oranges, peanut ginger dressing, green onions, toasted sesame seeds, crispy wontons
- Donut holes, carrot cake bites, brownie bites, trio tinis
- Carnitas - pork, carne asada - grilled steak, grilled chicken breast, grilled tilapia
- a savory asian sauce made with rice wine vinegar, sugar, water, red chiles, lime zest and juice, garlic, mint, cilantro
- 8 oz cavatappi pasta topped with choice of alfredo, marinara, butter
5 True/False Questions
At what temperature do we serve the asian sesame tuna? → 6 oz
Describe the carrot cake bites. → 8 oz of cavatappi pasta with sauteet chicken, tossed with spin dip mix and alfredo sauce, garnished with bruschetta tomatos,parmesan, parsley and a toast point
Where does Chimichurri Sauce come from? → a blend of oil, vinegar, parsley, onion, oregano, garlic, spices
Carne Asada? → pork
What are the ingredients in the warm bacon dressing? → Chopped Bacon, red onion, sugar, red wine vinegar, oil