← VE & VJ 16.3,4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mountains of Italy
- General Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Mount Suribachi
- a Slowed the Allied advance in Italy
- b U.S. General that vowed "I shall return," and did!
- c Commander of the Allied forces in Europe
- d Landmark that was used for the "flag raising" and victory at Iwo Jima
- e Changed the domination of German's in the Atlantic
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Divine wind
- Name of the battleship that was the location of the written surrender
- Largest and most decisive naval battle in the Pacific. Japan is no longer a threat after
- Which country incurred the least amount of civilian casuaties?
- The two superpowers at the end of WW2
5 True/False Questions
Judenrein → German term that was defined as "free of Jews"
Island Hopping → Attack certain Japanese holds, while skipping over some
Sicily → Operation named to TEST the atomic bomb
Truman → Which country incurred the least amount of civilian casuaties?
Omaha/Utah → Project name to manufacture the 1st atomic bomb