← Body Systems Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Skeletal System
- Nervous System
- a The body's control organ. Processes and stores information.
- b The organ that filters out your blood.
- c The system that provides support and protection for you organs.
- d The organ that pumps blood through your body.
- e The system that sends and recieves signals.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tissue that holds two bones together.
- The fluid that carries nutrients and other materials through your body.
- System that removes nutrients from food and releases them into the blood.
- System that carries waste out of your body.
- Chemical that gives signals to control the body.
5 True/False Questions
Respiratory System → The system that takes in oxygen and gets rid of carbon dioxide.
Glands → The organs that make hormones.
Immune System → The system that controls your body using hormones.
Endocrine System → System that removes nutrients from food and releases them into the blood.
Bone Marrow → The "wires" of your body that can sense and carry signals to the brain.