5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The American Revolution was influenced by what/who?
- What was one of John Calvin's major teachings?
- Francis Bacon helped to develop what?
- Salons helped to spread what?
- Artists from many cultures worked together in this capital city of the Safavid Empire.
- a Predestination
- b The Scientific Method
- c Esfahan
- d slavery/farmers
- e Enlightenment Ideas
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Shah Jahan
- Britain's prisons were overcrowded.
- Declared that all slaves in the Confederate states were free.
- sharing in the profits
5 True/False Questions
What did the People's Chartere of 1838 petetion for? → Natives who would farm, ranch and mine for the Spanish landlords.
What type of policy did Japan institute to control foreign ideas? → fur trade
What did the encomienda system provide for New Spain? → development of machine production of goods
What is the name for the voluntary associations of workers seeking labor reforms? → unions
What is an example of a reform movement? → the Factory Act of 1833, improving working conditions and extending the right to vote to working men