5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- help prevent a collision.
- One year
- slow down to encourage the tailgater to pass you.
- drivers failing to yield right of way, or making a left turn in front of the oncoming motorcycle.
- you are on a one-way road (traffic going in the same direction).
- a A white dashed center line means...
- b If a vehicle behind you is following to closely, you should...
- c You should only use your horn to...
- d If you are convicted of DUI for the first time, how long will you lose driving priveleges?
- e What is the most frequent cause of collisions between motorcycles and cars?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- True or false: you can cross a bike lane, but never drive in it.
- True or false: it is safe to wear headphones while driving.
- The chances of a serious or fatal crash are greatest at what time?
- When preparing to make a left turn, keep your wheels pointed...
- How much alcohol does it take to impair your ability to drive?
5 True/False Questions
ignore their gestures, avoid eye contact, don't return aggressive behavior. → When you are near an aggressive driver, you should...
human error → Can you pass a vehicle that is stopped at a crosswalk?
Same as a stop sign → The chances of a serious or fatal crash are greatest at what time?
true → Can you pass a vehicle that is stopped at a crosswalk?
at least 10 seconds → You should scan the driving scene how far ahead?