5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- dept of housing and urban development
- dept of agriculture
- dept of homeland security
- dept of justice
- dept of the interior
- a maintain national parks, control public lands, and supervise Indian Reservations
- b protects the nation against terrorist attacks
- c creates housing programs and deals with issues affecting cities
- d investigates violations of federal law. Prosecute cases for fed gov. and they also enforce U.S. law, ensure public safety.
- e conducts studies, soil conservation, manages food stamps
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- who is the head of the department of justice?
- in charge of the military
- gives financial aid
- the president runs the executive branch of the government and enforces U.S. laws
- Makes sure food and medicines are safe
5 True/False Questions
legislative leader → the president creates policies and programs to keep the nation's economy growing and prosperous
dept of commerce → set standards for weights and measurements. Encourage and regulate foreign trade.
dept of veterans affairs → protects the nation against terrorist attacks
economic leader → as the highest ranking elected official in the country, the president leads his political party
dept of energy → in charge of the military