5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- attorney general
- social security administration
- dept of agriculture
- chief diplomat
- party leader
- a as the highest ranking elected official in the country, the president leads his political party
- b the president directs and makes international treaties, such as the recent trade agreement with China
- c it is a division from the dept. of health and human services
- d conducts studies, soil conservation, manages food stamps
- e who is the head of the department of justice?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- investigates violations of federal law. Prosecute cases for fed gov. and they also enforce U.S. law, ensure public safety.
- creates housing programs and deals with issues affecting cities
- maintain national parks, control public lands, and supervise Indian Reservations
- they are the highest rank of military officers, that advise the president
- deals with employment. Make sure factories are safe, look at standards of labor, and tell what unemployment rate is. Also sets minimum wage
5 True/False Questions
legislative leader → the president creates policies and programs to keep the nation's economy growing and prosperous
dept of health and human services → runs veterans hospitals and gives education to people that served in the militatary
dept of commerce → set standards for weights and measurements. Encourage and regulate foreign trade.
dept of defense → in charge of the military
economic leader → as the highest ranking elected official in the country, the president leads his political party