← WWII Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Munich Agreement
- P.M. Neville Chamberlain
- Brown Shirts
- The Great Depression
- a Night of Broken Glass, Nov 9 1938 night when the Nazis killed or injured many jews & destroyed many jewish properties
- b Hitler's private army of supporters, also known as the SA (Sturm Abteilung).
- c agreement between Chamberlain (eng) and Hitler that Germany would not conquer any more land, and if did, would declare war
- d a time period during the 1930s when there was a worldwide economic depression and mass unemployment
- e British statesman who as Prime Minister pursued a policy of appeasement toward fascist Italy and Nazis Germany (1869-1940)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The one European communist country able to resist Russian exploitation and control
the official emblem of the Nazi Party and the Third Reich; a cross with the arms bent at right angles in a clockwise direction
- a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving) between distant points
- Italian electrical engineer known as the father of radio (1874-1937)
5 True/False Questions
Adolf Hitler → National Communist countries not technically a part of the USSR
MEIN KAMPF → Book written by Hitler while he was exiled, 'my struggle.'
Battle of Stalingrad → the prolonged bombardment of British cities by the German Luftwaffe during World War II and the aerial combat that accompanied it
microwave transmissions → radio waves that carry data
Josip Tito → During WWII, he was a gurerilla leader who battled German forces. He set up a communist government in Yugoslavia and was independent from Moscow and the Soviet Union.