5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- MEIN KAMPF
- Brown Shirts
- Aryan race
- a nazi used this term to refer to people of northern european racial ancestry, especially those with blue eyes and blonde hair
- b Special engine that can work in space and burns liquid or solid fuel.
- c a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves; an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
- d Hitler's private army of supporters, also known as the SA (Sturm Abteilung).
- e Book written by Hitler while he was exiled, 'my struggle.'
5 Multiple choice questions
- Stalin's economic policy to rebuild the Soviet economy after WWI. tried to improve heavy industry and improve farm output, but resulted in famine
- measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects
- an area in western Czechoslovakia that was coveted by Hitler
- The one European communist country able to resist Russian exploitation and control
- supporters of mussolini, broke up socialist rallies, smashed leftists presses and attacked farmer's cooperatives
5 True/False questions
microwave transmissions → a time period during the 1930s when there was a worldwide economic depression and mass unemployment
bundle of rods containing an axe with the blade protruding;in ancient Rome it was a symbol of a magistrate's power; in modern Italy it is a symbol of Fascism
Nazism/Nazis → The one European communist country able to resist Russian exploitation and control
television → a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving) between distant points
concentration camps → prison camps used under the rule of Hitler in Nazi Germany. Conditions were inhuman, and prisoners, mostly Jewish people, were generally starved or worked to death, or killed immediately.