5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What happened when Jonas's number should have been called? What did Jonas think?
- What were the two occasions when release was not punishment?
- Did Larissa know exactly where Roberto or anyone else went when they were released?
- What evening ritual did the family perform after dinner?
- What were Jonas and the other children taught to be careful about?
- a it was very secretive and she only knew they had a ceremony and walked through the door
- b share their feelings
- c their language
- d When the chief didn't call his # he thought she made a mistake, but she never made a mistake so he asked himself "What did he do wrong?"
- e elderly and newborn
5 Multiple choice questions
- no longer a child, will learn how they can work in their community to make it better and learn to take their role in the community
- they had blue eyes
- apprehensive because of the ceremony of 12
- it decided his career for the rest of his life
- become even more independent and will have to abide by rules with children and adults
5 True/False questions
8 years old; first year to do volunteer hours; receive jacket with pocket → no longer a child, will learn how they can work in their community to make it better and learn to take their role in the community
Describe the Assignment of Birthmother. What did Lily's parents say about it? → He was trying to convince Fiona to let him take care of her, that he was experiencing feelings & they needed to be controlled
What Assignment did Asher get? → Assistant Director of Recreation
Describe the Celebration of Release of Roberto. → it decided his career for the rest of his life
3 years old; acquisition of correct language → are awarded to families that have been deemed suitable by the Elders