5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Chief Justice Chew
- a The country that joined the war as France's ally in 1778
- b The owner of the Chew House
- c When the French and American troops tried to recapture the city of Savannah, did they fail with casualties?
- d _______________ = the American capital city
- e As Howe made entered Philadelphia, who fled from Philadelphia to Lancaster and then to York, Pennsylvania?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The new Patriot commander when fighting turns to the south in 1779.
- Along with Henry Knox, which two men helped take cannons to Fort Ticonderoga during the Siege of Boston? (_______ _________, _________ ____________) alphabetical by last name
- The country that became France's ally in 1780
- The Polish man who helped build effective defenses and strategies
- Cornwallis believes that to conquer the Carolinas, he must first conquer_____________. (which state)
5 True/False Questions
British → Which side had these advantanges? a) highly trained, well supplied and accustomed to strict military discipline b) one of the world's most reliable fighting forces c)professional d)most powerful navy in the world e)have confidence
American → Which side was Deborah Sampson Gannet on?
Wayne → Who was court martialed for his failed defense at the Paoli Massacre? (_last name__)
John Burgoyne → The German general in the Continental Army
1054 → Around how many Americans were killed at the Paoli Massacre?