5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Nathaniel Greene
- a Which general was encouraged by the patriot effort at the Battle of Bunker Hill? (General ______ __________)
- b The country that became France's ally in 1780
- c The side that won the capture of Savannah
- d What one word condition were the Hessian soldiers at the Battle of Trenton?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The tribes of that Iroquois League that allied with the Americans (TO)
- The country that forms a formal alliance with the Americans at the Battle of Saratoga
- A reason why Loyalists opposed the DOI: To resist the king was to rebel against ______
- Which side had these advantanges? a) highly trained, well supplied and accustomed to strict military discipline b) one of the world's most reliable fighting forces c)professional d)most powerful navy in the world e)have confidence
- Where was the American's first major offensive attack that raised American morale?
5 True/False Questions
fog → What came that led to the escape of the Patriots during the Battle of New York?
American → The side that wins the Battle of Kings Mountain
Battle of Germantown → The battle similar to the Battle of Trenton because it dealt with the element of surprise. (The _____ __ ________)
North Carolina → After his Camden victory, what state the Cornwallis enter?
Washington → Where was the American's first major offensive attack that raised American morale?