5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Baker's Dream
- What was Joseph's strategy on behalf of Pharaoh?
- a Blessed by Jacob at death being first born now(really the youngest),"to be fruitful"
- b Buying all of Egypt and getting 1/5 of the crops
- c blessed as last born and "making to forget"
- d he adds
- e three baskets with baked goods on head and they are eaten by crows
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 130 and 147
- Bilhah, Rachel, Leah, and Zilpah
- best blessings
- 20 silver coins
5 True/False Questions
Total in Tribe of Jacob at Egypt → Bilhah, Rachel, Leah, and Zilpah
Israel's death wish? → To be buried with his ancestors at the cave
who stays in prison while the brothers go to get Benjamin → 130 and 147
Judah → he adds
Pharaoh's First Dream → 7 fat cows by the Nile, when 7 ugly cows come and eat the others