5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cup bearer's Dream
- What was Joseph's strategy on behalf of Pharaoh?
- Pharaoh's First Dream
- how old was joseph when he was sold into slavery?
- a Grapes blossomed on three branches and squeezed into the Pharaoh's cup
- b 7 fat cows by the Nile, when 7 ugly cows come and eat the others
- c Buying all of Egypt and getting 1/5 of the crops
- d Blessed by Jacob at death being first born now(really the youngest),"to be fruitful"
- e 17
5 Multiple choice questions
- 130 and 147
- Asenath, sons-Manasseh and Ephraim
- 7 ears of grain were growing one stalk then weaker 7 ears ate the plump seven ears
- best blessings
- Most promising blessings: will rule the Jews
5 True/False questions
Judah → he adds
who stays in prison while the brothers go to get Benjamin → 70 plus Jacob
Total in Tribe of Jacob at Egypt → 70 plus Jacob
Baker's Dream → three baskets with baked goods on head and they are eaten by crows
Where does Israel settle in Egypt? → 70 plus Jacob