5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What countries feed into the Congo River?
- Name the Capital and bordering countries of Liberia.
- Capital of Chad
- a Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Angola, Republic of the Congo, Tanzania, Cameroon, Zambia, Burundi, Rwanda
- b deep and narrow valley with steep walls
- c - N'Djamena
- d Monrovia. Sierra Leone, Cote d'Ivorie, Guniea, Atlantic Ocean.
- e Straight separating the European and the Asian portions of Turkey.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- - Hanoi
- Addis Ababa. Sudan, Djibouti, Eritrea, Somolia, Kenya. Contains source of the Blue Nile & the great rift valley.
- wide strait or waterway between two land masses that close to each other, deep part of a river or other waterway
- - Lima
- large, thick body of slowly moving ice
5 True/False Questions
Name the capital and bordering countries of American Samoa. → Pago Pago. South Pacific Ocean. Near Samoa.
relief → changes in elevation over a given area of land
What are The Narrows? → - Nassau
Capital of Kenya → - Nairobi
Crimea → Source: Serra Parima Mountains in Venezuela (Serra Parima, Portuguese; Sierra Parima, Spanish) Outflow: Atlantic Ocean