5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- (approx.) 25,000
- John and Charles Wesley
- mid-Atlantic (New York, Pennsylvania)
- Maryland act (1691)
- Pennsylvania Dutch
- a Which act deprived Maryland's catholics (3,000 people) of political and religious rights
- b Who were the founders of Methodism
- c what was the population of New York in 1770s
- d About 3000 Palatinate Germans found home in the America after 1709 and became known as
- e The indentures coming after 1700 preferred ________ colonies to southern colonies because of better work conditions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which were the two largest ports in the 1770s
- How is the area of the first colonies called?
- When did the male-female ratio become balanced?
- What was the population of America at the end of 17th century
- Which slave revolt was the most important
5 True/False Questions
French Calvinists (after 1685) → What was the first big group of non-english immigrants?
merchants → When did the colonists started to call themselves Americans
Toleration act (1649) → Which act deprived Maryland's catholics (3,000 people) of political and religious rights
indentured servants (bond to their master for 4-5 years and promised freedom afterwards) → What is the name of the institution found by the Church of England in 1701
isolated farm → What was the characteristic social unit in the South