5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Baron de Montesquieu
- Mark McGwire
- Barack Obama
- Antonin Scalia
- George III
- a Former baseball player and current St. Louis hitting coach. He holds the single-season baseball record for home runs. This record should be invalidated because he admitted that he set the record while using steroids.
- b current Italian member of the Supreme Court; noted hunting buddy of Dick Cheney
- c French philosopher who argued that people get freedom through the separation of government powers
- d Current US POTUS from Chicago, IL (#44)
- e King of England hated by colonists during the Revolutionary Era. Only individual directly referenced in the Declaration of Independence.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Anti-Federalist Virginian who wrote the Virginia Declaration of Rights
- Current Supreme Court member; 2nd African American member
- Shooting guard for the NBA's Washington Wizards. He is currently under indefinite suspension for handgun violations stemming from an episode on December 24, 2009, and for subsequent actions that appeared to make light of this episode.
- DE delegate to Const Conv of 1787 who was best known as the author of the Articles of Confederation
- Patriot founder of the Sons of Liberty, involved in the Boston Tea Party
5 True/False Questions
John Locke → 1st Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and an author of several of the Federalist Papers
Dick Cheney → US Vice President under George W. Bush
Arnold Schwarzenegger → Colonial era newspaper writer whose court case helped establish freedom of the press
Joe Biden → 1st Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and an author of several of the Federalist Papers
Andrew Johnson → Anti-Federalist Virginian who wrote the Virginia Declaration of Rights