5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Alexander Hamilton
- John Roberts
- Thomas Jefferson
- Antonin Scalia
- Mike Leach
- a Former Texas Tech football coach fired by the university for supposedly mistreating receiver Adam James. Leach is currently suing the school for SLANDER and LIBEL.
- b Wealthy New Yorker who believed that welathy and well educated should have most political power; wrote the majority of the Federalist Papers; 1st US Secretary of the Treasury under Washington
- c current chief justice of the Supreme Court
- d VA primary author of the Declaration of Independence; wrote about unalienable rights; 3rd POTUS; 2nd US minister to France
- e current Italian member of the Supreme Court; noted hunting buddy of Dick Cheney
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Patriot founder of the Sons of Liberty, involved in the Boston Tea Party
- 1st African American member of the Supreme Court
- Colonial era Virginian who led a rebellion that showed the determination of the people to take Indian lands. Died of dysentery.
- 1st Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and an author of several of the Federalist Papers
- political philosopher who believed that a social contract existed between political leaders and the people they governed
5 True/False Questions
Clarence Thomas → Current Supreme Court member; 2nd African American member
George Mason → Anti-Federalist Virginian who wrote the Virginia Declaration of Rights
Barack Obama → Patriot founder of the Sons of Liberty, involved in the Boston Tea Party
Andrew Johnson → POTUS #17 who replaced the assassinated Lincoln. He was the 1st of two Presidents to be impeached, surviving by one vote.
Bill Clinton → Second POTUS to be impeached. He survived easily after lying to Congress about a marital issue.