5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Daniel Shays
- Clarence Thomas
- John Jay
- Richard Nixon
- John Zenger
- a Former US POTUS who resigned in 1974 before he could be impeached; HE WAS NOT IMPEACHED
- b Current Supreme Court member; 2nd African American member
- c Colonial era newspaper writer whose court case helped establish freedom of the press
- d Massachusetts farmer who led a 1786 rebellion that showed how ineffective the Articles of Confederation was
- e 1st Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and an author of several of the Federalist Papers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Former baseball player and current St. Louis hitting coach. He holds the single-season baseball record for home runs. This record should be invalidated because he admitted that he set the record while using steroids.
- 1st woman to serve on the Supreme Court; retired recently
- Current California governor; Article II of the Constitution would have to be changed in order for him to become POTUS; Born in Austria and best known as The Terminator
- Current US POTUS from Chicago, IL (#44)
- current Italian member of the Supreme Court; noted hunting buddy of Dick Cheney
5 True/False Questions
Gilbert Arenas → Shooting guard for the NBA's Washington Wizards. He is currently under indefinite suspension for handgun violations stemming from an episode on December 24, 2009, and for subsequent actions that appeared to make light of this episode.
Mum Bett → Former Texas Tech football coach fired by the university for supposedly mistreating receiver Adam James. Leach is currently suing the school for SLANDER and LIBEL.
George Mason → Anti-Federalist Virginian who wrote the Virginia Declaration of Rights
William Paterson → Man from New Jersey who believed that all states should have equal representation in a unicameral Congress; wrote the New Jersey Plan
Andrew Johnson → POTUS #17 who replaced the assassinated Lincoln. He was the 1st of two Presidents to be impeached, surviving by one vote.