5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Mike Leach
- Clarence Thomas
- Dick Cheney
- Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab
- a Current Supreme Court member; 2nd African American member
- b Former Texas Tech football coach fired by the university for supposedly mistreating receiver Adam James. Leach is currently suing the school for SLANDER and LIBEL.
- c US Vice President under George W. Bush
- d The so-called "underwear bomber". Smuggled a bomb sewn into his underwear onto Northwest Airlines Flight 253 on December 25, 2009. The flight departed from Amsterdam and was headed for Detroit, Michigan. Fellow passengers on the plane heard a loud pop, like a firecracker and saw smoke rising from the man's seat. According to reports, the 23-year-old suspect's underwear contained 80 grams of PETN, which was more than enough to blow a hole in the airplane. The detonator that the suspect tried to use was acid in a syringe. Instead of detonating the bomb, the acid melted the syringe and caused a fire.
- e Current California governor; Article II of the Constitution would have to be changed in order for him to become POTUS; Born in Austria and best known as The Terminator
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Current US POTUS from Chicago, IL (#44)
- Patriot author of Common Sense and The American Crisis
- Virginian who helped James Madison write the Constitution and presented the Virginia Plan and a federal court plan.
- 2nd woman to serve on the Supreme Court; still serves today
- Man from New Jersey who believed that all states should have equal representation in a unicameral Congress; wrote the New Jersey Plan
5 True/False Questions
Nathaniel Bacon → Massachusetts farmer who led a 1786 rebellion that showed how ineffective the Articles of Confederation was
John Dickinson → DE delegate to Const Conv of 1787 who was best known as the author of the Articles of Confederation
John Jay → 1st Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and an author of several of the Federalist Papers
Thurgood Marshall → Anti-Federalist Virginian who wrote the Virginia Declaration of Rights
Mark McGwire → Former baseball player and current St. Louis hitting coach. He holds the single-season baseball record for home runs. This record should be invalidated because he admitted that he set the record while using steroids.