5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Causing great sadness; terrible or dreadful.
- To live in; to take up. to take over by force.
- To cause a horror, shock, or dismay.
- To make known.To bring into view; to show.
- Lasting or made to last for a short time.
5 True/False Questions
depend → To rely on for support.
invade → To enter by force in order to take over.To intrude; to enter in great numbers.
impact → The striking of one object by another. Forceful impression.
fanatic → A person whose enthusiasm for belief is extreme.
dejected → To rely on for support.