5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- America expected to support the mother country with raw materials is a part of....
- The townshend acts taxed....
- The Boston Massacre was when???
- Prime Minister of England during the revolution was....
- The king of England during the revolution was....
- a George Grenville
- b Household items (tea, paper, lead, glass)
- c King George the third
- d March 5, 1770
- e Mercantilism
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Sons of Liberty
- patriots dressed up as Indians and boarded three British tea ships and dumped 342 chests of tea overboard
- when an army hides, shoots, and runs
- he was a general during the revolutionary war but switched sides to the British and led them to there camps and was captured by the americans
- Dartmouth, Eleanor, Beaver
5 True/False Questions
The Battle of Bunker hill is considered the ..... battle of the Revoltution → first
The end of the French and Indian War means french is.... → kicked out of North America
Ways americans protested nonviolently... → tarring and feathering, hanging dummies of tax collectors called effigy's
The battle of bunker hill was in.... → 1766
The Royal Proclamation of 1763 made it so that.... → where the British reserved land west of the appalchian mountains to the native americans (because they helped fight the war) (was mainly because they wanted to keep peace with the native americans)