5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reviewing and taking stock of one's life
- Emerging adulthood
- Identity vs. Identity confusion
- Sensorimotor stage
- a Piage's first stage of cognitive development, lasting from birth to about 2 years of age, during which infants construct an understanding of the world by coordinating sensory experiences with motor (Physical) actions.
- b Expert knowledge about the practical aspects of life.
- c Erickson's fifth psychological stage, in which adolescents face the challenge of finding out who they are, what they are all about, and where they are going in life.
- d The transitional period from adolescence to adulthood, spanning approximately 18-25 years of age.
- e Erickson's last stage of development involves
5 Multiple choice questions
- During what ages does the concrete operational stage occur?
- If a parent insturcts a child to do something because "I said so," this would be an example of an _____parenting style
- A person's knowledge of the working of automobiles is an example of
- The pattern of continuity and change in human capabilities that occurs throughout life, involving both growth and decline.
- The main class of male sex hormones
5 True/False questions
Cellular-clock theory → In which of Piage's stages does object permanence happen?
The monkeys preferred the cloth mother, even when the wire mother provided food. → Harry Harlow studied monkeys who were raised with 2 "mothers," one make of wire and one of terry cloth. What did he find?
Preconventional → Making decisions about right and wrong based on punishments or rewards is consistent with which level of moral reasoning?
Authoritative → If a parent insturcts a child to do something because "I said so," this would be an example of an _____parenting style
Infant attachment → The ways that infants use their caregiver, usually their mother, as a secure base from which to explore the environment.