5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Crystallized intelligence
- Concrete operational stage
- Identity vs. Identity Confusion
- a Which socioemotional development stages occurs in adolescence?
- b An individual's behavior style and characteristic way of responding.
- c An individual's environmental and social experiences.
- d Piaget's third stage of cognitive development, lasting from about 7-11 years of age, during which the individual uses operations and replaces intuitive reasoning with logical reasoning in concrete situations.
- e A person's knowledge of the working of automobiles is an example of
5 Multiple choice questions
- Decreased responsiveness to a stimulus after repeated presentations
- A parenting style characterized by the placement of few limits on the child's behavior.
- Understanding that while the shape of an object may change, the mass of the object stays the same is an example of
- The new born infant's grasping is an example of
5 True/False questions
Ages 1 and a half- 3 → Erikson's stage of Autonomy vs. Shame occurs during which ages
Development → The pattern of continuity and change in human capabilities that occurs throughout life, involving both growth and decline.
Gender roles → Many people feel that only girls should play with dolls. This is an example of____
Authoritarian parenting → A parenting style that encourages the child to be independent but that still places limits and controls on behavior.
Androgen → The main class of male sex hormones