5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A full-term infant
- a An individual's behavior style and characteristic way of responding.
- b Decreased responsiveness to a stimulus after repeated presentations
- c An infant born between 38 and 42 weeks after conception is considered
- d The new born infant's grasping is an example of
- e The pattern of continuity and change in human capabilities that occurs throughout life, involving both growth and decline.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The main class of male sex hormones
- Roles that reflect the individual's expectations for how females and males should think, act, and feel.
- Harry Harlow studied monkeys who were raised with 2 "mothers," one make of wire and one of terry cloth. What did he find?
- Which parenting style is generally associated with the best child outcomes?
- An individual's incorporation of new information into existing knowledge.
5 True/False questions
Two months → During the ages of 3-6, which area of the brain undergoes the most rapid growth?
Preconventional → Understanding that while the shape of an object may change, the mass of the object stays the same is an example of
Authoritarian → If a parent insturcts a child to do something because "I said so," this would be an example of an _____parenting style
Sensorimotoro → Piage's first stage of cognitive development, lasting from birth to about 2 years of age, during which infants construct an understanding of the world by coordinating sensory experiences with motor (Physical) actions.
Crystallized intelligence → A person's ability to recover from or adapt to difficult times.