5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sublimation of Solid
- Dry Ice
- amorphous solids
- Avogadro's Law
- a which solids have no organized structure
- b what is the name of the process where the conversion of molecules in the solid state go directly to the molecules in the gaseous state
- c Which type of solution is "Air is the solution composed of oxygen and several trace gases that are dissolved in the gaseous solvent nitrogen"
- d Which Law states "The relationship between the volume and number of moles of a gas at constant temperature and pressure
- e what is an example of a sublimation of a solid
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When a solute concentration of fluid surrounding cells is higher than inside the cell it results in a ____________ solution
- A special type of Dipole-dipole attractions
- 1 atm= ____ mmHg
- _______________ is the solute concentration is mole-based units
- C6 H12 O6 is the formula for ______
5 True/False Questions
Avogadro's Law → Vi / Ti = Vf / Tf
Combined Gas Law → Which Law is "Used when a sample of gas undergoes change involving volume and pressure and temperature at the same time
Solution → A homogenous mixture of two or more substances is called a _________?
Viscosity → The measure of a liquid's resistance to flow is called?
Barometer → pressure is measured with a _____________