5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- amorphous solids
- Ideal Gas Law
- a Substances that are added to a liquid to decrease surface tension
- b which solids have no organized structure
- c The measure of a liquid's resistance to flow is called?
- d When a solute concentration of fluid surrounding cells is higher than inside the cell it results in a ____________ solution
- e A combination of Boyle's, Charles' Lawand Avagadros Law
5 Multiple choice questions
- pressure is measured with a _____________
- which type of solution is "Homogenous mixtures of metals in the solid state
- Which type of solution is "Air is the solution composed of oxygen and several trace gases that are dissolved in the gaseous solvent nitrogen"
5 True/False questions
760 → 1atm=_____torr
Hypotonic → When a solute concentration of fluid surrounding cells is too low it results in a ___________ solution
Dry Ice → (T or F) Electrolytes are good conductors of electricity
Colligative → A homogenous mixture of two or more substances is called a _________?
Sublimation of Solid → what is the name of the process where the conversion of molecules in the solid state go directly to the molecules in the gaseous state