5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sublimation of Solid
- True solution
- Ideal Gas Law
- a ____ __________- A homogenous mixture with uniform properties throughout
- b 1atm=_____torr
- c what is the name of the process where the conversion of molecules in the solid state go directly to the molecules in the gaseous state
- d what is the solution in which water is the solvent
- e A combination of Boyle's, Charles' Lawand Avagadros Law
5 Multiple choice questions
- A model of the way that particles behave at the microscopic level
- In the ideal gas law, temperature must be measured in what units?
- Vi / Ti = Vf / Tf
- C6 H12 O6 is the formula for ______
- what is the universal solvent?
5 True/False questions
Avogadro's Law → Which Law states "The relationship between the volume and number of moles of a gas at constant temperature and pressure
amorphous solids → which solids have no organized structure
Surface Tension → Substances that are added to a liquid to decrease surface tension
Combined Gas Law → PiVi / Ti = PfVf / Tf
22.4 → In the ideal gas law, pressure must be measured in what units?