5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- O, N, F
- Colloidal suspensions
- Ideal Gas Law
- a A combination of Boyle's, Charles' Lawand Avagadros Law
- b (T or F) Solids are incompressible
- c ________________ are made up of two nonmetals
- d Molecules that have hydrogen bonding must be directly bonded to _, _, or _.
- e what consists of solute particles dispersed throughout the dispersing medium. The distribution is not completely homogenous because of the size of the colloidal particles
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ____ __________- A homogenous mixture with uniform properties throughout
- what is the universal solvent?
- ________________ is the amount of solute dissolved in a given amount of solution
- What depends on the strength of attractive forces between particles (melting point, temperature, Kinetic energy or state)
- Which type of solution is "Air is the solution composed of oxygen and several trace gases that are dissolved in the gaseous solvent nitrogen"
5 True/False Questions
760 → 1 atm= ____ mmHg
Evaporation → The process of conversion of liquid to gas at a temperature too low to boil
False → (T or F) Molecules in the liquid state are far apart
expand to fill any container
exert pressure on their containers
behave ideally at low pressures and high temperatures → What are Dipole-Dipole Interactions?
Osmosis → which type of solution is "Homogenous mixtures of metals in the solid state