5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- O, N, F
- Van der Waals Forces
- a In the ideal gas law, volume must be measured in what units?
- b (T or F) Electrolytes are good conductors of electricity
- c Physical properties of liquids are explained in terms of their intermolecular forces
- d Molecules that have hydrogen bonding must be directly bonded to _, _, or _.
- e the temperature in Charles' Law must be in what unit>
5 Multiple choice questions
- The measure of the attractive forces exerted among molecules at the surface of the liquid
- pressure is measured with a _____________
- In which state are particles highly organized in a defined fashion
- Which Law states "The relationship between the volume and number of moles of a gas at constant temperature and pressure
- which solids have no organized structure
5 True/False questions
Colloidal suspensions → what consists of solute particles dispersed throughout the dispersing medium. The distribution is not completely homogenous because of the size of the colloidal particles
Combined Gas Law → Which Law is "Used when a sample of gas undergoes change involving volume and pressure and temperature at the same time
Combined Gas Law → PiVi / Ti = PfVf / Tf
regular → what is the universal solvent?
Boyle's Law → which law states "the volume of gas varies inversely with the pressure exerted by the gas if the number of moles and the temperature of the gas are held constant