5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Boyle's Law
- constant and random
- Ideal Gas Law
- a which law states "the volume of gas varies inversely with the pressure exerted by the gas if the number of moles and the temperature of the gas are held constant
- b A homogenous mixture of two or more substances is called a _________?
- c Substances that are added to a liquid to decrease surface tension
- d A combination of Boyle's, Charles' Lawand Avagadros Law
- e Gasses are made up of tiny atoms molecules that are in _____________ and _____________ motion
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are Dipole-Dipole Interactions?
- Vi / Ni = Vf / Nf
- what is the universal solvent?
- which type of solution is "Homogenous mixtures of metals in the solid state
- What is the name of the component of the solution that is present in the lesser quantity?
5 True/False questions
Dry Ice → (T or F) If a Saturated solution is cooled down, the amount of solute that the solution can hold decreases
Combined Gas Law → A combination of Boyle's, Charles' Lawand Avagadros Law
Glucose → C6 H12 O6 is the formula for ______
Gaseous → Which type of solution is "Air is the solution composed of oxygen and several trace gases that are dissolved in the gaseous solvent nitrogen"
Hypertonic → When a solute concentration of fluid surrounding cells is higher than inside the cell it results in a ____________ solution