5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Melting point
- True solution
- Avogadro's Law
- a _________________ is the movement of solvent from a dilute solution to a more concentrated solution through a semipermeable membrane
- b ____ __________- A homogenous mixture with uniform properties throughout
- c Which Law states "The relationship between the volume and number of moles of a gas at constant temperature and pressure
- d What depends on the strength of attractive forces between particles (melting point, temperature, Kinetic energy or state)
- e Crystalline solids have a ________ or repeating structure
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______________ are made up of nonmetals and a metal
- A homogenous mixture of two or more substances is called a _________?
- which type of solution is "Homogenous mixtures of metals in the solid state
- what i the name of the solution component present in the largest quantity. Also, does the dissolving
- As electrons are in continuous motion, a nonpolar molecule could have instantaneous dipole
5 True/False questions
Ideal Gas Law → A model of the way that particles behave at the microscopic level
Solute → A homogenous mixture of two or more substances is called a _________?
expand to fill any container
exert pressure on their containers
behave ideally at low pressures and high temperatures → what are the 6 properties of gasses?
liters → In the ideal gas law, volume must be measured in what units?
Hydrogen Bonds → A special type of Dipole-dipole attractions