5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Attractive forces between polar molecules
- a What is the name of the component of the solution that is present in the lesser quantity?
- b In the ideal gas law, volume must be measured in what units?
- c 1atm=_____torr
- d What are Dipole-Dipole Interactions?
- e A homogenous mixture of two or more substances is called a _________?
5 Multiple choice questions
- As electrons are in continuous motion, a nonpolar molecule could have instantaneous dipole
- ________________ is the amount of solute dissolved in a given amount of solution
- what is the solution in which water is the solvent
- Which type of solution is "Air is the solution composed of oxygen and several trace gases that are dissolved in the gaseous solvent nitrogen"
- (T or F) Molecules in the liquid state are far apart
5 True/False questions
water → what is the universal solvent?
Nonelectrolytes → ______________ are made up of nonmetals and a metal
True → (T or F) Electrolytes are good conductors of electricity
Ideal gas → A combination of Boyle's, Charles' Lawand Avagadros Law
Colloidal suspensions → The measure of the attractive forces exerted among molecules at the surface of the liquid