5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ideal Gas Law
- Avogadro's Law
- Attractive forces between polar molecules
- easily compressible
expand to fill any container
exert pressure on their containers
behave ideally at low pressures and high temperatures
- Tyndall Effect
- a what are the 6 properties of gasses?
- b The light-scattering ability of colloidal suspensions is called the _____________
- c Which Law states "The relationship between the volume and number of moles of a gas at constant temperature and pressure
- d A combination of Boyle's, Charles' Lawand Avagadros Law
- e What are Dipole-Dipole Interactions?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what is the solution in which water is the solvent
- ______________ are made up of nonmetals and a metal
- (T or F) If a Saturated solution is cooled down, the amount of solute that the solution can hold decreases
- C6 H12 O6 is the formula for ______
- What law states that the number of moles of gas dissolved in a liquid at a given temperature is proportional to the pressure of that gas in the atmosphere that is in contact with the liquid
5 True/False Questions
False → In which state are particles highly organized in a defined fashion
0.0821 → R=
Barometer → what is the universal solvent?
True → (T or F) Liquids are practically incompressible
True → what is the universal solvent?