5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- O, N, F
- a what i the name of the solution component present in the largest quantity. Also, does the dissolving
- b What is the name of the component of the solution that is present in the lesser quantity?
- c 1 atm= ____ mmHg
- d Molecules that have hydrogen bonding must be directly bonded to _, _, or _.
- e (T or F) Liquids are practically incompressible
5 Multiple choice questions
- Vi / Ti = Vf / Tf
- A _________ solution contains all of the solute that can be dissolved at a certain temperature
- What law states that the number of moles of gas dissolved in a liquid at a given temperature is proportional to the pressure of that gas in the atmosphere that is in contact with the liquid
- ________________ are made up of two nonmetals
- In the ideal gas law, temperature must be measured in what units?
5 True/False questions
Hydrogen Bonds → A special type of Dipole-dipole attractions
Attractive forces between polar molecules → What are Dipole-Dipole Interactions?
regular → which type of solution is "Homogenous mixtures of metals in the solid state
Gaseous → what is the solution in which water is the solvent
Hypertonic → When a solute concentration of fluid surrounding cells is higher than inside the cell it results in a ____________ solution