5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 45. What is meant by the doctrine of "preferred position?"
- 34. The Supreme Court's ruling in Roe v. Wade gave women the unrestricted right to abortions in what trimester(s)?
- 10. After defining the clear-and-present-danger test, Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes did what?
- When U.S. Nazis sought to parade in Skokie, Illinois, where many Jews lived, the courts ruled what?
- Is taxing different groups at different rates deemed to be "reasonable?"
- a first
- b absolutely
- c Desented
- d d
- e notion that in case of conflict, first admendment wins
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- cannot use racial quotas
- dramatizing their plights. Sit in's, march in's.
- the amish
- 14th admendement
- burn American Flag
5 True/False Questions
44. What does someone have to prove in order to win a lawsuit for defamation of character? → burn American Flag
46. What is the purpose of the exclusionary rule? → exclusionary rule
busing for racial integration of schools. → results
8. A name used to describe laws that officially sanctioned racial discrimination is what? → symbolic speech
37. The use of dogs to sniff high school lockers for drugs has been determined by the Supreme Court to be constitutional under what conditions? → free speech and religion