5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- elastic clause
- Legislative Oversight
- Vice president
- Iron triangle
- a This implies that Congress has powers beyond those expressed in the first 17 clauses of Article I, Section 8.
- b When agencies, congressional committees, and client groups work together it is called...
- c We vote for these people who then vote for president
- d power allows Congress to check on how the executive is administering the law.
- e The president of the senate.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Free stationary and postage for congressmen
- Majority of cases the Supreme Court sees come from?
- Because they are social programs that continue from one year to the next, some uncontrollables are
- The writer of the Declaration of Independence.
- A justice writes this when he agrees with the majority opinion but for a different reason
5 True/False Questions
prohibition → Age requirement of the Senate
Marbury v Madison → Father of the Constitution.
Treaty → A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries
Jurisdiction → The authority to hear a case.
redistricting → The process of setting up new congressional districts after reapportionment