5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- judicial restraint
- Thomas Jefferson
- a The writer of the Declaration of Independence.
- b Amendment that conferred suffrage to women
- c This department helps protect public lands
- d Making decisions based on a strict reading of the Constitution.
- e to release an individual from legal punishment is called
5 Multiple choice questions
- A political party other than the two main parties.
- process of setting up new congressional districts.
- A meeting where members of a party pick a candidate.
- A political system that has only one political party.
- Willful disobedience to the court.
5 True/False questions
Commerce → This power allows congress to set a minimum wage.
Shay's Rebellion → An uprising in Massachusetts that demonstrated the ineffectiveness of the Articles of Confederation
19th Amendment → Which amendment gave suffrage to women
Amnesty → A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries
lobbyists → Freedom from prosecution for witnesses.