5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 24th Amendment
- Judicial review
- speaker of the house
- a The presiding officer of the House of Representatives
- b This is required for a legislative body to take official action
- c The Internal Revenue Service, responsible for tax collection, is part of this department.
- d Which amendment eliminated the poll tax
- e The power to declare a law unconstitutional.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Creating congressional districts of unequal power.
- Amendment that lowered the voting age to 18
- Commander of the national armed forces is the
- The act of declaring laws unconsitutional.
- to release an individual from legal punishment is called
5 True/False Questions
executive orders → The president is the head of the _______________ branch.
checks and balances → This implies that Congress has powers beyond those expressed in the first 17 clauses of Article I, Section 8.
Appointing justices → Proposed laws to authorize spending money.
Treaty → A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries
executive → When talking with foreign leaders, the president is acting as head of ____________