5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- third party
- Thomas Jefferson
- Congressional override
- a Congresses power over a presidential veto
- b A political party other than the two main parties.
- c The authority to hear a case.
- d The writer of the Declaration of Independence.
- e Representatives of interest groups that work to influence Congress
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This department was once called the Department of War
- Making decisions based on a strict reading of the Constitution.
- The process by which each branch of the government prevents the other branches of government from abusing their power.
- The first African-American on the Supreme Court
- A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries is called
5 True/False Questions
Treaty → A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries
constitution → A plan for government.
Impeachment → Commander of the national armed forces is the
twenty-fifth → This amendment deals with presidential succession
ideological party → A third party that concentrates on one issue.