5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hatch Act
- single issue party
- Shay's Rebellion
- a An introduction that states the goals for a document.
- b An uprising in Massachusetts that demonstrated the ineffectiveness of the Articles of Confederation
- c A government that is ruled by one person.
- d This item prevents a political party from using federal workers in election campaigns
- e A third party that concentrates on one issue.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A legal order to appear in court.
- This implies that Congress has powers beyond those expressed in the first 17 clauses of Article I, Section 8.
- This act restricts how long the president can use the military.
- A political party other than the two main parties.
- Executive department responsible for foreign policy.
5 True/False questions
Commerce → a filibuster can be stopped when 3/5's of the Senate vote for
treaty → A government where all of the power is located in one place.
James Madison → Father of the Constitution.
Unitary → A government that is ruled by a small group of people.
caucus → This group is chosen by the president for their experience in selected areas