5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- unanimous opinion
- Executive privilege
- grandfather clause
- 15th Amendment
- a When all judges agree on a decision.
- b You could only vote if your grandfather had voted. Used to discriminate against African-Americans.
- c A court of appeals has _______ jurisdiction.
- d Right of a president to refuse to testify before a court.
- e Which amendment gave suffrage to African-Americans
5 Multiple choice questions
- This address is given by the president to congress
- A plan for the land west of the original colonies, a success of the Articles of Confederation
- Powers listed in the Constitution.
- A case that serves as a model for other cases is called a...
- A plan for government.
5 True/False questions
Thurgood Marshall → A government that rules through force.
spoils system → A court of appeals has _______ jurisdiction.
PAC → A special interest group.
Due process → A state may not take a person's life, liberty, or property without...
Quorum → Age requirement of the Senate