5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Department of State
- Hatch Act
- ideological party
- a Executive department responsible for foreign policy.
- b We vote for these people who then vote for president
- c Representatives of interest groups that work to influence Congress
- d A third party that advocates large changes in society.
- e This item prevents a political party from using federal workers in election campaigns
5 Multiple choice questions
- Commander of the national armed forces is the
- This is an important Supreme Court case about executive privilege.
- A state may not take a person's life, liberty, or property without...
- The first woman on the Supreme Court.
- A group of people who advise the president and head the executive departments.
5 True/False questions
15th Amendment → Which amendment gave suffrage to African-Americans
Thirty → Age requirement of the Senate
Amnesty → A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries
President → Head of Executive Branch
Articles of Confederation → A yearly speech where the president outlines his goals for the year.