5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Executive privilege
- Judicial review
- government corporations
- a The power to declare a law unconstitutional.
- b NASA, the CIA, EPA, and GSA are examples.
- c Right of a president to refuse to testify before a court.
- d Commander of the national armed forces is the
- e Not telling the truth while under oath.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- All bills require this before they can become law.
- A group of people who advise the president and head the executive departments.
- When all judges agree on a decision.
- A yearly speech where the president outlines his goals for the year.
- The number of years a president can normally serve in office
5 True/False Questions
Gerrymandering → A case that serves as a model for other cases is called a...
Impeachment → In addition to congressional override, congress has this power over a president
Lower Courts → Majority of cases the Supreme Court sees come from?
electoral college → Right of a president to refuse to testify before a court.
executive orders → Right of a president to refuse to testify before a court.