5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- splinter party
- executive orders
- 26th Amendment
- speaker of the house
- a A third party that is created out of an existing party.
- b Rules that have the force of law are called _____________
- c Creating congressional districts of unequal power.
- d The presiding officer of the House of Representatives
- e Which amendment lowered the voting age to 18.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Making decisions based on a strict reading of the Constitution.
- Someone who reads between the lines when interpreting the Constitution.
- Commander of the national armed forces is the
- A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries is called
- The president of the senate.
5 True/False questions
Amnesty → A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries is called
checks and balances → The process by which each branch of the government prevents the other branches of government from abusing their power.
Articles of Confederation → Early form of Government for the United States.
prohibition → The elimination of the consumption and production of alcohol. Found in the 18th Amendment.
Franking Privilege → The power to declare a law unconstitutional.