5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- multiparty system
- Legislative Oversight
- judicial review
- a The act of declaring laws unconsitutional.
- b Amendment that lowered the voting age to 18
- c A political system that has many parties of varrying levels of power.
- d Commander of the national armed forces is the
- e power allows Congress to check on how the executive is administering the law.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rules that have the force of law are called _____________
- An opinion disagreeing with the majority in a Supreme Court ruling.
- This department helps protect public lands
- A group pardon for an offense against the government.
- An explanation for the Supreme Court's decision
5 True/False questions
Bill of Rights → First ten amdenments
nineteenth → Willful disobedience to the court.
oligarchy → A government that is ruled by a small group of people.
Supreme court → The highest court of the land.
eight → A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries