5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dissenting opinion
- Lower Courts
- Federal courts
- Thomas Jefferson
- speaker of the house
- a An opinion disagreeing with the majority in a Supreme Court ruling.
- b Courts that derive their power from the Constitution.
- c The presiding officer of the House of Representatives
- d The writer of the Declaration of Independence.
- e Majority of cases the Supreme Court sees come from?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The system by which we elect the president and vice-president.
- Powers listed in the Constitution.
- Congressmen obtaining money for projects in thier own districts
- The president's most important influence over the Supreme Court
- In addition to congressional override, congress has this power over a president
5 True/False questions
Federal job information center → Someone who reads between the lines when interpreting the Constitution.
splinter party → A third party that is created out of an existing party.
PAC → A special interest group.
literacy test → A reading and writing test used to determine if you could vote. Used to discriminate against African-Americans.
poll tax → An explanation for the Supreme Court's decision