5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lower Courts
- US v Nixon
- president's signature
- a Majority of cases the Supreme Court sees come from?
- b In congress the majority and minority leaders are assisted by
- c This is an important Supreme Court case about executive privilege.
- d A government that rules through force.
- e All bills require this before they can become law.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When agencies, congressional committees, and client groups work together it is called...
- Congresses power over a presidential veto
- First ten amdenments
- A formal accusation handed by a grand jury.
- A political system that has only one political party.
5 True/False Questions
Impeachment → A formal accusation handed by a grand jury.
Appellate → A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries is called
contempt → Amendment that conferred suffrage to women
Legislative Oversight → power allows Congress to check on how the executive is administering the law.
closed primary → A primary where only members of a specific party can vote.