5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- judicial restraint
- Loose constructionist
- Executive privilege
- a Making decisions based on a strict reading of the Constitution.
- b Right of a president to refuse to testify before a court.
- c The president rejects a bill from congress.
- d Someone who reads between the lines when interpreting the Constitution.
- e process of setting up new congressional districts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which amendment gave suffrage to women
- Government is split between different levels, usually national and state.
- This is required for a legislative body to take official action
- A government that rules through force.
- Head of Executive Branch
5 True/False questions
open primary → A primary where only members of a specific party can vote.
Executive agreements → Rules that have the force of law are called _____________
Pork Barrel Spending → Head of Executive Branch
electors → We vote for these people who then vote for president
suffrage → The right to vote.