5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- grandfather clause
- a The process of setting up new congressional districts after reapportionment
- b Head of Executive Branch
- c You could only vote if your grandfather had voted. Used to discriminate against African-Americans.
- d The president rejects a bill from congress.
- e A government where all of the power is located in one place.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process by which each branch of the government prevents the other branches of government from abusing their power.
- This item prevents a political party from using federal workers in election campaigns
- when people elect their leaders
- The number of years a president can normally serve in office
- The president's most important influence over the Supreme Court
5 True/False questions
Speaker of the house → The highest court of the land.
judicial restraint → The act of declaring laws unconsitutional.
15th Amendment → This item prevents a political party from using federal workers in election campaigns
two party system → A political system that has two parties that dominate the government.
Social Security → Majority of cases the Supreme Court sees come from?