5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ñungi taxaw ci biti.
- Salaam maaleekum.
- Maangi ci kowam, ndanka, ndanka.
- Déedéet, defuñu dara.
- Naka waa kër ga?
- a No, they are fine (nothing is wrong with them).
- b Peace be upon you.
- c I am on it, one step at a time (slowly, slowly).
- d They are standing outside.
- e How is your family (household)?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How is your family?
- Are you at peace?
- How are you? (short form)
- How is your work?
- Peace only.
5 True/False Questions
Subba sangi fi rek → The night is fine (here only).
Naka guddi gi? → How's the night?
Noo...? → How are you? (short form)
Naka bëcëk bi? → How is the afternoon (noontime)?
Ngoon saangi fi rek. → The morning is fine (here only).