5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Naka nga def?
- Subba sangi fi rek
- Naka waa kër ga?
- Nanga def?
- Ngoon saangi fi rek.
- a The morning is fine (here only).
- b How are you? (standard)
- c How are you? (long form)
- d How is your family (household)?
- e The evening is fine (here only).
5 Multiple choice questions
- Did you pass the night in peace?
- How's the evening?
- I hope they are fine (nothing is wrong with them).
- Peace be upon you.
- Did you pass the day in peace?
5 True/False questions
Ñunga fa. → They are fine.
Noo def? → How are you? (standard)
Ñungi taxaw ci biti. → I am in the house.
Noo...? → How...? (informal)
Naka njaboot gi? → How is your family?