5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Maangi ci kowam, ndanka, ndanka.
- Jamma rek.
- Naka nga def?
- Naka subba si?
- Ñungi taxaw ci biti.
- a Peace only.
- b I am on it, one step at a time (slowly, slowly).
- c They are standing outside.
- d How's the morning?
- e How are you? (long form)
5 Multiple choice questions
- I brought news.
- The morning is fine (here only).
- No, they are fine (nothing is wrong with them).
- How is your work?
- The night is fine (here only).
5 True/False questions
Naka waa kër ga? → How (where) is your family (household)?
Lan nga indi? → Did you pass the day in peace?
Maangi fi rek. → The evening is fine (here only).
Maangi ci nég bi. → I am in the house.
Nanga def? → How are you? (long form)