5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Maangi ci kowam, ndanka, ndanka.
- Naka subba si?
- Maangi fi rek.
- Naka waa kër ga?
- Lan nga indi?
- a I am on it, one step at a time (slowly, slowly).
- b I am fine.
- c How's the morning?
- d What did you bring?
- e How is your family (household)?
5 Multiple choice questions
- How...? (informal)
- Did you pass the night in peace?
- How are you? (standard)
- The afternoon is fine (here only).
- How is your family?
5 True/False questions
Jaama nga endu? → Did you pass the day in peace?
Naka bëcëk bi? → How is your work?
Ana waa kër gi? → How (where) is your family (household)?
Mbaa defuñu dara. → I hope they are fine (nothing is wrong with them).
Guddi gaangi fi rek → The night is fine (here only).