5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The dogma that God's eternal Son assumed a human nature and became man in Jesus Christ to save us from our sins. (The term literally means "taking on flesh.")
- God's forgiveness of sins, accomplished through the mercy of Jesus Christ, Resulting in the restoration of friendship with God.
- A favorite teaching device of Jesus in which he told a short story with a striking, memorable comparison that taught a religious message, usually about some aspect of Gods Kingdom.
- Tacitus, Suetonius, Josephus
- A Church dogma that teaches that Jesus was conceived through the Virgin Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit without the cooperation of a human father.
4 True/False Questions
Evangelists → A process of "education in the faith" for young people and adults with the view of making them disciples of Jesus Christ
kingdom of God → The dogma that God's eternal Son assumed a human nature and became man in Jesus Christ to save us from our sins. (The term literally means "taking on flesh.")
Christ → An obstinate denial after Baptism to believe a truth that must bebelieved with diving and Catholic faith, or an obstinate doubt about such truth.
Gospel → Means "good news", Refers to 1)Jesus preaching, 2) preaching about Jesus, 3) 4 versions of the good news: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.