5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (v) to pay back; to give a reward; (n) a payment for loss, service, or injury.
- b (adj) evil, bad; spiteful; having bad habits or an ugly disposition; painfully severe or extreme.
- c (v) to flow or fall by drops or in small streams; (n) a small irregular quantity of anything.
- d (v) to break up, disturb.
- e (n) an advance indication, sample, or warning
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj) ordinary, dull, routine, without variation.
- (adj) silent or brooding because of ill humor, anger, or resentment; slow moving, sluggish.
- (v) to get down from, step down from, to come down from the air, land (adj) lighted up.
- (v) to rush violently, dash headlong; to fling or hurl forcefully.
- (adj)endless, so long as to seem endless.
5 True/False Questions
Dynasty → (n) a powerful family or group of rulers that maintains its position or power for some time.
Resume → (n) a pause in fighting, temporary peace.
Truce → (n) a pause in fighting, temporary peace.
Trivial → (v) to flow or fall by drops or in small streams; (n) a small irregular quantity of anything.
Renovate → (v) to begin to grow, come into being.