5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Body tube
- 5 Characteristics of Living Things
- a A form of reproduction that does not involve meiosis, ploidy reduction or fertilization, and the offspring is a clone of the parent organism.
- b Used for support
- c connects eyepiece to objective lenses
- d maintaining internal equilibrium
- e all contain DNA, grow & develop, obtain & use material and energy, reproduce, and maintain homestasis
5 Multiple choice questions
- how to calculate the total magnification of a microscope
- magnify an image
- A mode of reproduction involving the fusion of female gamete (ovum) and male gamete (spermatozoon), which forms a zygote that potentially develops into genetically distinct offspring.
- a logical and orderly way to solve a problem
- Stays the same
5 True/False questions
Observation → A form of reproduction that does not involve meiosis, ploidy reduction or fertilization, and the offspring is a clone of the parent organism.
Hypothesis → maintaining internal equilibrium
Gram → unit of mass
Steps to focus a microscope → magnify an image
Arm → unit of mass