5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An item of equipment; an accessory.
- To criticize strongly; to denounce.
- A member of the order of marine mammals that includes whales, dolphins, and porpoises.
- Anything that is of enormous size.
- An original inhabitant, especially one displaced by later settlers.
5 True/False questions
abrogate → To put an end to; abolish or repeal.
recourse → A turning to someone or something for aid.
waive → To give up as a right; to forgo.
replete → Well supplied; full.
bivouac → To put an end to; abolish or repeal.