5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- right atrium
- right ventricle
- a The two lower chambers of your heart are called __________.
- b A molecule found in red blood cells that binds to oxygen and carbon dioxide is called __________.
- c In the picture of heart structure what is letter "E" pointing to?
- d Learning to relax and having a regular program of __________ can help prevent tension and relieve stress.
- e In the picture of heart structure what is letter "C" pointing to?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The rise and fall of your blood pressure in your blood vessels occurs with each __________.
- Blood carries waste products from your cells to your __________ to be removed.
- A one-way __________ separates each atrium from the ventricle below it.
- The walls of capillaries are only __________ cell thick.
- You have blood type A. What antigens are found on your red blood cells?
5 True/False Questions
heart failure → The rise and fall of your blood pressure in your blood vessels occurs with each __________.
smoke → Can a person with Rh+ blood donate blood to a person with Rh- blood?
three → Another way to prevent cardiovascular disease is to not __________.
diffuse → Waste materials and carbon dioxide __________ from body cells into the capillaries.
all → To prevent cardiovascular disease you should choose to eat foods that are low in __________, sugar, cholesterol, and saturated fats.