6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Physical foundation of the body. There are 206 bones in the human body.
- irregularly shaped bone located between the eye orbits
- Two bones between the frontal and occipital; on the side and top of the cranium
- Is commonly called the "cheekbone"
- the study of the bones and the disorders and diseases of the skeletal system
- bones of the upper jaw
6 True/False questions
Occipital bone → the bone found at the back and base of the skull
Frontal bone → forms the forehead
Nasal bones → the two small, thin bones located at the corner of each eye
Palatine bone → bones of the upper jaw
Turbinal bone → located below each parietal bone forming the lower sides and the base of the skull
Mandible bone → Lower jaw; largest and strongest bone of the face