5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nasal bones
- a An imaginary line drawn down the center of the body dividing it into right and left halves.
- b The kneecap
- c To the side, away from the midline of the body
- d The nose bones
- e A structure that opens and closes to permit the flow of a fluid in only one direction
5 Multiple choice questions
- The largest artery. It transports blood from the left ventricle to begin systemic circulation
- Blood vessels that supply the muscle of the heart from the Aorta
- The ankle bone
- Feed or Breed. Heart rate slows down, blood pressure decrease, digestion begins.
- Reffering to the back of the body or hand. A synonym for Posterior
5 True/False questions
Venous circulations → A hormone that is critical in the use of glucose, a sugar that fuels the body.
abbuduction → A hormone that is critical in the use of glucose, a sugar that fuels the body.
Unilateral → On both sides
Musculoskeletal System → System by which food travels through the body and is digested or broken down to absorbable forms by salavia and chewing. Except for the mouth and the esophagus, all organs of the digestive system are located in the abdominal cavity.
Radius → The medial anterior portion of the Pelvis