5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Peripheral Pulses
- Respiratory System
- Inadequate Profusion
- a Inadequate delivery of blood and other metabolic needs and inadequate removal of waste products.
- b Farther away from the torso
- c Can be felt on the extremities of the Body. Radial, brachial, posterior tibial and dorsalis pedis pulses
- d The pelvic socket into which the ball end of the proximal end of the femur fits to form the hip joint
- e The system of nose, mouth, throat, lungs, and muscles that bring oxygen into the body and expell carbon dioxide.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blood vessels that supply the muscle of the heart from the Aorta
- Artery supplying the foot. Behind the medial ankle
- Division of Preipheral nervous system the controls invoulutary motor functions such as digestion and heart rate
- The vessels that carry oxygenated blood from the lungs to the left atrium of the heart.
- Lying face down
5 True/False questions
Carpals → The wrist bone
Cranium → Outermost region of the brain, controll specific body functions
Superior → Toward the head (e.g. chest is superior to the abdomine) UP
Stomach → The chest
Parietal Bone → The smallest artery