5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Abdominal Quadrants
- Pulmonary Arteries
- a Closer to the torso or reference point
- b Located near the junction of the small and large intestine, is made up of lymphatic tissue. Exact function is not well understood. Is often considered with the digestive system because an infected appendix is common cause of abdominal pain. Located in Right lower Quadrant.
- c RUQ, LUQ, RLQ, LLQ Right Upper, Lefter Upper, Right Lower, Left Lower
- d The bone of the upper arm, between the shoulder and elbow.
- e The vessels that carry oxygen poor blood from the right ventricle to the lungs
5 Multiple choice questions
- The highest portion of the shoulder
- Toward the head (e.g. chest is superior to the abdomine) UP
- Toward the midline of the body.
- The toe bones and finger bones
- Made up of two types of nerves; Sensory and Motor. Sensory send messages to the spinal cord and then to the brain (i.e. when touch something hot). Motor nerves send messages back to the body (i.e. move hand)
5 True/False questions
Fibula → The lateral and smaller bone of the lower leg
Skeleton → Tissue that connects muscle to bone
Malleolus → Outermost region of the brain, controll specific body functions
Maxillae → The two fused bones forming the upper jaw
Blood Pressure → Membrane-enclosed fragments of specialized cells. When activated, they release chemical factors needed to form blood clots.