5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cardiac Muscle
- Zygomatic arches
- Endocrine System
- a Specialized involuntary muscle found only in the heart.
- b Form the structures of the cheeks
- c The smalled kind of vein
- d Acts as a blood filtration system. Filters out old blood cells and stores blood in many blood vessels that can be used in case of significant blood loss. Left upper quadrant of the abdominal cavity.
- e Produces chemicals called hormones which help to regulate body activity and functions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- System by which food travels through the body and is digested or broken down to absorbable forms by salavia and chewing. Except for the mouth and the esophagus, all organs of the digestive system are located in the abdominal cavity.
- The chest
- The layer of fat and soft tissue found below the dermis. Shock absorbtion and insulation are the major functions. Issues of bloodstream contamination, bleeding and pain when these layers are exposed. 3rd drgree burns.
- Protrusion on the side of the ankle. Lateral Malleolus is seen on the outer ankle(Fibula). Medial Malleolus is seen on the inner ankle(Tibia).
5 True/False questions
Ventral → Reffering to the front of the body. A synonym of Anterior
Pulse → A flat surface formed when slicing through an object
Lateral → To the side, away from the midline of the body
Voluntary Muscle → Muscle that can be consciously controlled. (i.e. pick something up)
Aorta → The largest artery. It transports blood from the left ventricle to begin systemic circulation