6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Everything is O.K.
- The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
- The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
- A sentence in the introduction paragraph that tells the topic of the three body paragraphs.
- There is a beginning, a middle, and end
6 True/False questions
Ideas → The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
Onomatopoeia → Everything is O.K.
Introduction → Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
Conclusion → Everything is O.K.
Word Choice → Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.
personification → The trees were dancing as the wind blew through the branches.