6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
- The Earth is like a blue marble.
- I have a topic, I have details
- The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
- Sounds like me
6 True/False questions
Conventions → Everything is O.K.
Word Choice → Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.
Conclusion → Everything is O.K.
Introduction → Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
Three main points → Everything is O.K.
Body → Paragraphs over the three main points.