6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
- Paragraphs over the three main points.
- Consists of hook, thesis, and three main points.
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
- Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.
- Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
6 True/False questions
Onomatopoeia → Everything is O.K.
Voice → Sounds like me
Conclusion → Final paragraph of the essay.
hyperbole → The dog was so ugly, he didn't need to wear a mask for Halloween.
Three main points → The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
Thesis → I have a topic, I have details