6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
- Everything is O.K.
- Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
- The boy whooshed down the hill when he was skiing.
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
- Consists of hook, thesis, and three main points.
6 True/False questions
Ideas → I have a topic, I have details
Voice → Paragraphs over the three main points.
hyperbole → The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
Word Choice → Sounds like me
Three main points → The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
personification → There is a beginning, a middle, and end