6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
- The dog was so ugly, he didn't need to wear a mask for Halloween.
- Sounds like me
- There is a beginning, a middle, and end
- The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
- The Earth is like a blue marble.
6 True/False Questions
Ideas → The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
Sentence Fluency → Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
Thesis → The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
Onomatopoeia → Everything is O.K.
Body → Paragraphs over the three main points.
Word Choice → Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.