6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Sounds like me
- Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.
- The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
- Final paragraph of the essay.
- Paragraphs over the three main points.
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
6 True/False Questions
personification → The trees were dancing as the wind blew through the branches.
Simile → Sounds like me
Ideas → The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
Onomatopoeia → The boy whooshed down the hill when he was skiing.
Hook → Paragraphs over the three main points.
Three main points → A sentence in the introduction paragraph that tells the topic of the three body paragraphs.