6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A sentence in the introduction paragraph that tells the topic of the three body paragraphs.
- Final paragraph of the essay.
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
- Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.
- The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
6 True/False questions
Organization → The trees were dancing as the wind blew through the branches.
Conventions → Everything is O.K.
Alliteration → There is a beginning, a middle, and end
Introduction → Consists of hook, thesis, and three main points.
Ideas → I have a topic, I have details
Body → The sentence that grabs the reader's attention