6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
- Paragraphs over the three main points.
- There is a beginning, a middle, and end
- The trees were dancing as the wind blew through the branches.
- Final paragraph of the essay.
- Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
6 True/False Questions
hyperbole → Paragraphs over the three main points.
Hook → The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
Ideas → I have a topic, I have details
Onomatopoeia → The boy whooshed down the hill when he was skiing.
Introduction → Consists of hook, thesis, and three main points.
Voice → Sounds like me