5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Evangelization means:
- Bride of christ
- Before jesus ascended into heaven he promised his desciples that he would...
- mystery of faith
- a it can be known, but not fully understood
- b AN OUTWARD SIGN OF INWARD GRACE
- c To proclaim the good news of god
- d send the holy spirit to strengthen them
- e He love us with an unconditional love as a groom has for his bride.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Pope Benedict XVI
- He is our Shepard we are his sheep his kingdom is like a sheepfold.
- have all people one in the church
- Heirarchy of the church
5 True/False Questions
What happened at pentecost? → Pope Benedict XVI
where was mary given the title mother of the church? → Second Vatican Council
to sanctify means what? → AN OUTWARD SIGN OF INWARD GRACE
Who is the highest authority in the church? → GENESIS
How was mary the best image of the church? → Second Vatican Council