5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Hundred Schools
- The Analects
- Gentry Spent Spare Time...
- Mandate of Heaven
- What is the significance on the year 221 bce?
- a a book of words, thoughts, acts, and statements of Confucius
- b a group of scholars in the Zhou Dynasty that were free thinkers and open minded. They had arguments, debates and opinions.
- c it was the year when the Zhou Dynasty ended
- d doing cultural activities
- e when Heaven tells you that you can rule
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Xia Dynasty
- the origin of the river
- a famous ancient Chinese teacher, thinker and philosopher (born in the Zhou Dynasty)
- The Huang He River because it floods violently
- The Yangtze River
5 True/False Questions
Gentry's Place on the Social Hierarchy? → bottom
Climate → the triangular piece of land made by deposits of mud and sand at the mouth of a river
Warring Period - Dynasty? → Xia Dynasty
Foot Binding Process → 1 - Feet were washed in hot water and massaged. 2 - Her toes were bent back and pressed against bottom of feet. 3 - A ten-foot-long was wrapped around each foot to hold her toes in place.
What were the effects of isolation? → Ethnocentrism