5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Dictatorships, Theocracies, & Monarchies
- Lines of Latitude
- a Horizontal (east-west) lines on a map
- b When goods, people, and ideas move between places.
- c Some examples of authoritarian govts.
- d The higher up a place is, the cooler its temperature will be.
- e Humans change to live/survive in the environment
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Made up of all European countries, minus Russia
- the "Pacific World"; consists of water & islands and covers more of the Earth than any other region
- Type of government in the United States
- "How do humans & environment affect each other?"
- Anything man-made (buildings, culture, roads, etc.) in a location
5 True/False Questions
USA, Japan, & South Africa → Examples of command economies
Legend → An explanation of symbols and colors on a map
Examples of what we Depend on → To cut down trees, dig up the ground, turn on lights, etc.
Prime Meridian → A line separating Eastern Hemisphere from Western Hemisphere
Lines of Longitude → Lines on a map that are called "meridians"