5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Treaty of Ghent
- War Hawks
- War of 1812
- Lewis and Clark
- a Group from New England that opposed the War Hawks.
- b Expedition to the Louisiana Purchase to learn about the West and find a route to the Pacific Ocean.
- c Members of Congress who pressured President James Madison and wanted the U.S. to declare war on Britain.
- d War that ended after diplomacy between U.S. and Britain.
- e Agreement that ended the War of 1812.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Court case that established Judicial Review.
- The biggest U.S. victory in the War of 1812.
- Founder and leader of the Democratic-Republican Party.
- The American ship nicknamed "Old Ironsides".
- Nickname for Federalist judges who received their appointments just hours before John Adams left office.
5 True/False Questions
Sacagawea → Lewis and Clark's Indian guide.
Strength → Washington's army showed the _________ of the new government under the U.S. Constitution when it stopped the Whiskey Rebellion.
Interfere → Jefferson would not let party conflicts __________ with running the government fairly.
"he is ours." → Founder and leader of the Democratic-Republican Party.
Business and manufacturing → Expedition to the Louisiana Purchase to learn about the West and find a route to the Pacific Ocean.