5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bass Clef
- a a set of five horizontal lines and for spaces is called..
- b to play very softly or gently is called..
- c This clef is used to resemble lower notes
- d frequency is the same as this...
- e to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..
5 Multiple choice questions
- What note gets .75 beats in common time?
- speed of vibrations equals this
- a note lowered by a semitone is called..
- interval between one musical pitch and another with half or double its frequency is called..
- What note gets 6 beats in common time?
5 True/False questions
staccato → to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..
dotted quarter note → What note gets 1.5 beats in common time?
Fermata → a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
top → a standard piano usually has this many keys (type a number. i.e: 5)
decrescendo → to gradually play quieter