5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- chromatic semitone
- a Two notes with the same letter name, but has different pitches is called..
- b the number on the ___ tells you which note value constitutes one beat.
- c the smallest pitch difference between notes is called..
- d the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
- e making each note brief and detached is called..
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a note raised by a semitone is called..
- to play very softly or gently is called..
- What note gets .75 beats in common time?
- a way to label musical sound is called:
- to gradually play quieter
5 True/False Questions
frequency → This clef is used to resemble higher notes
top → a standard piano usually has this many keys (type a number. i.e: 5)
fortississimo → to play as loud as possible
piano → to play softly or gently is called..
cut time → 2/2 time is also called...