5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
- b a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
- c to play lively and fast is called...
- d the number on the ___ tells you how many beats are in a bar in the time signature
- e a set of five horizontal lines and for spaces is called..
5 Multiple choice questions
- a way to label musical sound is called:
- This clef is used to resemble lower notes
- a note raised by a semitone is called..
- to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..
- This clef is used to resemble higher notes
5 True/False questions
semitone → to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..
octave → a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
sound → created by air pressure- vibrations moving in the air
Bass Clef → This clef is used to resemble higher notes
dotted eighth note → What note gets .75 beats in common time?