5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cut time
- chromatic semitone
- a represents one bar of music
- b to play very softly or gently is called..
- c The amount of white keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)
- d 2/2 time is also called...
- e Two notes with the same letter name, but has different pitches is called..
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to play softly or gently is called..
- the joined treble and bass clef is called..
- Two notes that differ in name only are called...
- 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
- interval between one musical pitch and another with half or double its frequency is called..
5 True/False Questions
Bass Clef → This clef is used to resemble lower notes
staff → a set of five horizontal lines and for spaces is called..
sound → 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
Bass Clef → F clef is also called the ______
flat → a symbol indicating to play loud is called..