5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dotted half note
- eighth note
- a to play lively and fast is called...
- b What note gets .5 beats in common time?
- c frequency is the same as this...
- d What note gets 3 beats in common time?
- e the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
5 Multiple choice questions
- This clef is used to resemble higher notes
- the number on the ___ tells you how many beats are in a bar in the time signature
- the symbols in sheet music indicating volume are called...
- F clef is also called the ______
- to play moderately softly is called..
5 True/False questions
Treble Clef → F clef is also called the ______
grand staff → the joined treble and bass clef is called..
staff → a set of five horizontal lines and for spaces is called..
flat → To hold a tone or rest held beyond the written value at the discretion of the performer is called..
piano → frequency is the same as this...