← Band Exam Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- repeat sign
- Bass Clef
- mezzo forte
- Treble Clef
- a to play moderately loudly is called..
- b This clef is used to resemble higher notes
- c to play lively and fast is called...
- d F clef is also called the ______
- e tells you to repeat certain bars of music
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- represents one bar of music
- What note gets .75 beats in common time?
- This sign cancels the effects of any accidentals
- to gradually play quieter
- to gradually play louder
5 True/False Questions
grand staff → a set of five horizontal lines and for spaces is called..
chord → 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
pianissimo → to play very loud
tempo → the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
quarter note → What note gets 2 beats in common time?