← Band Exam Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bass Clef
- a the number on the ___ tells you how many beats are in a bar in the time signature
- b the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
- c a set of five horizontal lines and for spaces is called..
- d to gradually play louder
- e This clef is used to resemble lower notes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What note gets 3 beats in common time?
- What note gets .5 beats in common time?
- to play moderately softly is called..
- To hold a tone or rest held beyond the written value at the discretion of the performer is called..
- to slow down while playing is called..
5 True/False Questions
legato → to play softly or gently is called..
36 → The amount of white keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)
measure → represents one bar of music
chord → a note raised by a semitone is called..
flat → a note lowered by a semitone is called..