← Band Exam Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- half note
- chromatic semitone
- a The amount of white keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)
- b Two notes with the same letter name, but has different pitches is called..
- c What note gets 2 beats in common time?
- d making each note brief and detached is called..
- e a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
- represents the end of a song
- This sign cancels the effects of any accidentals
- two notes with different letter names, and has different pitches is called.. (e.g: F# -> G)
- 2/2 time is also called...
5 True/False Questions
pitch → to play softly or gently is called..
dotted quarter note → What note gets .75 beats in common time?
ritardando → to slow down while playing is called..
measure → represents one bar of music
sound → created by air pressure- vibrations moving in the air