5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bass Clef
- a 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
- b the number on the ___ tells you which note value constitutes one beat.
- c F clef is also called the ______
- d speed of vibrations equals this
- e interval between one musical pitch and another with half or double its frequency is called..
5 Multiple choice questions
- This clef is used to resemble lower notes
- two notes with different letter names, and has different pitches is called.. (e.g: F# -> G)
- What note gets 2 beats in common time?
- What note gets 1 beat in common time?
- the smallest pitch difference between notes is called..
5 True/False questions
ritardando → making each note brief and detached is called..
fortissimo → to play as loud as possible
staccato → making each note brief and detached is called..
dotted quarter note → What note gets 1.5 beats in common time?
dotted eighth note → What note gets .75 beats in common time?