5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a the number on the ___ tells you which note value constitutes one beat.
- b Two notes that differ in name only are called...
- c to gradually play quieter
- d To hold a tone or rest held beyond the written value at the discretion of the performer is called..
- e 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- represents one bar of music
- What note gets .75 beats in common time?
- What note gets 3 beats in common time?
- The number of black keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)
- G clef is also called the _____
5 True/False Questions
pitch → frequency is the same as this...
grand staff → the joined treble and bass clef is called..
frequency → to gradually play louder
flat → a note lowered by a semitone is called..
sound → a note raised by a semitone is called..