5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- quarter note
- dotted whole note
- a to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..
- b represents one bar of music
- c making each note brief and detached is called..
- d What note gets 6 beats in common time?
- e What note gets 1 beat in common time?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What note gets .5 beats in common time?
- the number on the ___ tells you which note value constitutes one beat.
- represents the end of a song
- to play as loud as possible
- the symbols in sheet music indicating volume are called...
5 True/False questions
mezzo forte → a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
88 → a standard piano usually has this many keys (type a number. i.e: 5)
Bass Clef → This clef is used to resemble higher notes
tempo → the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
fortissimo → to play very loud