5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Treble Clef
- a to play very softly or gently is called..
- b to play as loud as possible
- c G clef is also called the _____
- d The number of black keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)
- e represents one bar of music
5 Multiple choice questions
- represents the end of a song
- What note gets 2 beats in common time?
- 2/2 time is also called...
- a note lowered by a semitone is called..
- to gradually play quieter
5 True/False questions
dotted half note → What note gets .75 beats in common time?
fortissimo → to play very loud
accelerando → to gradually play louder
chromatic semitone → Two notes with the same letter name, but has different pitches is called..
legato → to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..