5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mezzo piano
- double bar line
- Bass Clef
- a represents the end of a song
- b F clef is also called the ______
- c The amount of white keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)
- d to play moderately softly is called..
- e 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
5 Multiple choice questions
- What note gets 3 beats in common time?
- a note lowered by a semitone is called..
- the number on the ___ tells you how many beats are in a bar in the time signature
- speed of vibrations equals this
- to slow down while playing is called..
5 True/False questions
fortissimo → to play very loud
sharp → 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
36 → The amount of white keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)
decrescendo → to gradually play louder
diatonic semitone → Two notes with the same letter name, but has different pitches is called..