5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a derived from hemoglobin in RBC's that have completed their life span and are normally ingested by the liver, spleen and bone marrow. Formed in the liver.
- b excessive production of urine
- c the physical chemical and microscopic examination of urine and its components
- d the prescence of the serum protein albumin in the urine
- e absence of urine production; complete failure of kidney function
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an instrument measuring light refraction as it passes through a liquid-specific gravity.
- an increase concentration of creatine in the urine
- an excess of serum protein in the urine
- prescence of bacteria in the urine
- the yellow pigment that gives color to urine
5 True/False Questions
urobilinogen → the yellow pigment that gives color to urine
hematuria → presence of ketones in the urine
ketones → a group of chemical substances produced during increased metabolism of fat.
glycosuria → prescence of glucose in the urine
urinometer → a float with a calibrated stem for measuring specific gravity