← Human Phys Ch. 9 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Resting potential.
- The Limbic system.
- Coordinates movement.
- microglial, oligodendrocytes, and astrocytes.
- Operates under normal conditions.
- a Function of the cerebellum?
- b Seperation of charges in a neuron?
- c What controls emotional experiences?
- d 3 types of neuroglial cells?
- e Parasympathetic?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Function of the cerebrum?
- How many multipolar neurons are in the brain?
- Outermost meninx?
- Bundle of nerve fibers held together by layers of connective tissue?
- Function in sorting and directing sensory information?
5 True/False Questions
Stimulates the effector. → Preganglionic?
Unipolar, bipolar, and multipolar. → 3 types of nerves?
Synaptic transmission. → When a nerve has been stimulated, but not to threshold?
Pia mater. → Outermost meninx?
Operates under conditions of stress or emergency. → Parasympathetic?